To Help us evaluate the benefits of demand management, energy storage, demand response, energy efficiencies, or solar PV for your facility; we need to analyze your usage data. The most expedient means of getting the data is by downloading it from the SDG&E website.
You are looking for this icon on the SDG&E website.
Follow these steps:
· In a web browser navigate to www.MyAccount.SDGE.com/.
· Log into My Account.
· Click on the “My Energy” tab.
· Under the “My Energy” tab, click on “My Energy Overview”.
· Select “My Energy Use” from the “View” dropdown menu.
· On the upper right corner above the graph, click on the “Green Button Data” icon.
· Select the meter, you may have more than one.
· Select the date range, 12 months, on full months, i.e. 6/1/15 to 5/31/16
· Click “Export” to download.
· Save the file on your computer.
· Please do NOT open the file, edit it, or save in any other format.
· Now you can open the file and play with it.
· Kick back and relax while we determine the optimal solution to reduce your electric bill.